Nobody can do it all.
Professionals are distracted every day by wearing too many hats. Software engineers are making marketing decisions, tech writers are writing brand messaging, and entrepreneurs are mired in minutiae of every-day projects. The result is ineffective communications and work left undone.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could stick to your area of expertise and let someone else deal with this specialty stuff? That’s what we’re here for. You know what you want to do. Let us worry about how to get it done for you.
Program Management Services
We can manage your project to completion, on time and on (or under) budget. Building on a background of IT project management, we can:
- Define your project—from strategic planning to mapping out the tactics
- Help define metrics so you can establish ROI
- Gather and document requirements, whether through research or interviewing stakeholders
- Interview and hire resources, or work with your team
- Meetings, plan documents, and status reports and presentations
What do clients say?
Matt Ployhar, President | Open Gaming Alliance, and Strategic Planner SSG | Intel Corporation (Nov 2014)
“Kathleen Mattson has been one of the most delightful and effective program managers I’ve had the pleasure to work with in the past 20 years. If you want to get the job done right, receive attention to detail, and have incredible follow through, I can’t recommend her highly enough.”
Marketing Support: From strategy to project support
Too often, companies treat marketing as a way to just blast their sales message out there without considering what impact it has on their overall brand on how it affects customers’ perceptions. Any communication is a two-way street, and that includes marketing.
Whether developing a simple web banner or a 16-page brochure, an animation, or more—your marketing activities need to fit in with your strategic plans and should get out into the world without taking up all of your time. Let us help, with activities including:
- Help to define the project based on your needs and goals
- Making sure the defined tactics will meet your stated strategic goals, and planning the metrics we can use to make sure you can demonstrate ROI
- Bringing in the right resources to get the job done, or working with the resources you have available
- Work with all the resources to ensure everyone is on track
- Coordinating the day-to-day activities required to get the job done
- Meetings, interviews, and status reports
If you’re a start-up and don’t have a marketing plan yet, download our Minimalist Marketing Plan doc to help get started.