I spend most of my working day reading, writing, sending, and managing email — so the tool I use must be as efficient as possible. When I was on Windows, I was an Outlook power-user. I really came to hate Windows back then so switched over to Mac. I loved everything about my new Mac experience… except I […]
Quick Steps are yet another handy tool in Outlook to help you keep your mass of messages organized. Combined with PSTs, tagged searching, and the other Outlook features I’ve written about here, Quick Steps helps Outlook be a great hub for your email communications.
Reduce the risk of heartache from a corrupted Outlook file by dividing your stored emails into multiple PSTs. You’ll be better organized, your Outlook will perform a bit better, and you’ll be more likely to be able to retrieve at least some of your data in the event of an Outlook crash.
- Receive email notifications of new posts:
Click a tag for related posts:agencies audiences Basecamp blog brand business call to action community computers customers customer support editing email estimates fonts freelance gadgets graphics iPad job hunting leads logos mac marketing messaging Outlook packaging planning PR productivity product review professionalism project management projects recommendations resume reviews self publishing social media stock photography Technology tradeshows web design windows writing
Read about it here. Have a question or comment? Email me! (see links below).
- 1-minute Photo Improvement
- Why Do You Blog?
- Batch Processing with Affinity Photo
- The Entrepreneur’s 10-Step Condensed Business Plan
- iPad: How Old is Too Old?
- Do I Have Enough to Quit My Day Job?
- Leave Localization to the Pros
- Make Your Calendars Play Nice Together
- Free Graphics Sources
- Mirrored Margins in MS Word
- A Tale of Three Headsets
- Time to Move On
- The Event Plan: a Tradeshow Primer
- GoToWebinar Basics
- Outlook for Mac: So Close!
- From Windows to Mac
- Evernote is Awesome
- Set Up a DocBook Toolchain
- Your Professional Resume
- Stock Photography Tips