Giveaways typically have multiple purposes. They are a way to attract people to your booth, they provide a way for you to collect leads which hopefully turn into sales, and they are a way for you to promote your brand to prospective customers. However, these purposes can sometimes be at cross-purposes. Exhibiting at a tradeshow is expensive. Get the most from your tradeshow budget by not just driving “traffic” to you booth, but by driving “prospective customers” there.
In everything in life, you get what you pay for, and online printing services are no exception. Customer service became the final deal-breaker that caused me to choose just one of these services for all of my future online printing needs.
Every time you communicate for your company, you are wasting an opportunity if you don’t use your brand. Use letterhead PDFs for all your emailed documents to help keep your brand in front of your customers.
A marketing plan is critical to every company. If you don’t have a plan in place yet, commit to taking just one hour to create a “Minimalist Marketing Plan” so you can rely on more than just luck to make some sales and move forward.
Especially in these not-so-rosy economic times, marketing budgets must get as much return as possible. Don’t end your marketing planning with the call to action. Follow it through to the point where your goal is achieved.
Tagsagencies audiences blog brand business call to action community computers customers customer support editing email estimates fonts graphics iPad leads logos marketing merchandising messaging Outlook packaging planning PowerPoint PR presentations printing productivity product review project management Projects PSTs recommendations reviews RFQs sales social media technology tradeshows web design writing
- Naming Your Files
- PowerPoint Graphics Tips
- Comment Karma
- Comparing Two iPad Keyboards: ZAGG and Logitech
- Outlook Rules 101
- Consolidated Outlook Inbox
- Five Steps to Plan a Website
- Choosing a Domain
- Outlook Productivity: Tagged Searching
- Considering a Switch from Windows to Mac?
- Tradeshow Giveaways & Promotional Gifts
- Why Rush Jobs Are Evil
- Online Printing: Customer Service is King
- Estimate Etiquette
- Getting Organized With Outlook PSTs
- WordPress vs. Weebly
- Comparing 5 Online PM Tools
- Choosing your Next Non-Mac Computer
- Is it Really a Blog?
- Your Laptop’s Video Connector
- Know Your Graphics – or Look Like You Do
- Add a Keyboard to Your iPad
- Letterhead in an Email World
- Use Simple URLs
- Keep in Touch with Your Customers With Email