Continue Reading →
Creating community is important, but don’t forget that any time you create a community, you tend to exclude others. That might be fine if you truly ONLY want to reach that particular community, but that’s usually not the case.
- Receive email notifications of new posts:
Click a tag for related posts:agencies audiences Basecamp blog brand business call to action community computers customers customer support editing email estimates fonts freelance gadgets graphics iPad job hunting leads logos mac marketing messaging Outlook packaging planning PR productivity product review professionalism project management projects recommendations resume reviews self publishing social media stock photography Technology tradeshows web design windows writing
Read about it here. Have a question or comment? Email me! (see links below).
- 1-minute Photo Improvement
- Why Do You Blog?
- Batch Processing with Affinity Photo
- The Entrepreneur’s 10-Step Condensed Business Plan
- iPad: How Old is Too Old?
- Do I Have Enough to Quit My Day Job?
- Leave Localization to the Pros
- Make Your Calendars Play Nice Together
- Free Graphics Sources
- Mirrored Margins in MS Word
- A Tale of Three Headsets
- Time to Move On
- The Event Plan: a Tradeshow Primer
- GoToWebinar Basics
- Outlook for Mac: So Close!
- From Windows to Mac
- Evernote is Awesome
- Set Up a DocBook Toolchain
- Your Professional Resume
- Stock Photography Tips