Continue Reading →
Creating community is important, but don’t forget that any time you create a community, you tend to exclude others. That might be fine if you truly ONLY want to reach that particular community, but that’s usually not the case.
- Why no comments?
Read about it here. Have a question or comment? Email me! (see links below).
Tagsagencies audiences blog brand business call to action color comments community computers customers customer support editing email estimates fonts graphics iPad leads logos marketing merchandising messaging Outlook packaging planning PowerPoint PR presentations printing productivity product review project management Projects PSTs recommendations reviews RFQs sales social media spam technology tradeshows web design writing
- Reproducible Color = Brand Power
- Outlook “Quick Steps” Automation
- Comment Spam: I Give Up
- Good Design Housekeeping
- Naming Your Files
- PowerPoint Graphics Tips
- Comment Karma
- Comparing Two iPad Keyboards: ZAGG and Logitech
- Outlook Rules 101
- Consolidated Outlook Inbox
- Five Steps to Plan a Website
- Choosing a Domain
- Outlook Productivity: Tagged Searching
- Considering a Switch from Windows to Mac?
- Tradeshow Giveaways & Promotional Gifts
- Why Rush Jobs Are Evil
- Online Printing: Customer Service is King
- Estimate Etiquette
- Getting Organized With Outlook PSTs
- WordPress vs. Weebly